515 EXPERIENCE RESIDENT
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support serving alongside the 515 Experience Team, delivering a remarkable experience to the people and guest of Passion City Church. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Oversee and continuously enhance the guest experience at 515 on Sundays
- Ensure standards are met at 515 in cleanliness, environment look + feel, and Door Holder practices
- Complete administrative tasks necessary to keep EXP Door Holder teams organized and updated
- Monitor scheduling of EXP Door Holders through CONNECT for Sunday gatherings and special events.
- Work with CONNECT Team to plan for special scheduling needs and other event needs for 515
- Equip EXP team leads with all necessary information to lead their teams during Sundays
- Partner with DH Leadership Coordinator to maintain healthy Door Holder teams
- Create and maintain relationships with the Door Holders of Passion City Church
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm + all day Sunday.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Guest Experience Director
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- 4 year bachelor degree
- Competent in explaining concepts and processes verbally and in written form
- Show capacity and drive to connect individuals to a larger cause
- Displays follow through and diligence to see a task to completion with attention to detail.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time with excellence.