VIDEO DIRECTOR + ENGINEER
Act as the Video Director and/or Engineer for Passion gatherings and events by striving for excellent and inspiring video experiences at Passion. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support fellow staff, contractors, and Doorholders to achieve the Passion level of excellence.
- Act as engineer for Passion gatherings and events; manage live video streams between locations.
- Act as the Video Director for assigned Passion gatherings and events
- Ensure Passion video system’s are set and show ready on time.
- Lead the Doorholder Crew of Camera Operators, Shaders, Switchers, Directors during gatherings.
- Ensure all video systems to clean, neat, organized, updated, functioning states.
- Participate in the Engineer on Call (EOC) schedule with other engineers.
- Be knowledgeable of any updates to all relevant video gear.
- Partner with fellow production staff in system upgrades and expansions.
- Attend continuing education opportunities in regards to video.
- Develop your skill by regularly attending concerts and other live environments for inspiration.
- Serve at requested Passion gatherings, events and tours.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday.
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a Bachelors Degree in relevant field is preferred and two to four years of experience in live event production or equivalent combination of experience is required.
- Can quickly evaluate multiple scenarios to determine the best possible outcome.
- Likes last minute curveballs and has the “get it done” gene.
- Loves to learn as much as one can about audio systems.
- Can operate off of limited information to execute a completed plan.
- Is energized by figuring out details.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.