Building Team Associate // Full-Time
Passion City Church
Provides excellent customer service to the staff and attendees of Passion City Church by keeping the facility safe, clean and fully functional. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for setups and teardowns of gatherings, meetings and special events
- Assure all furniture and accessories are in good order for all setups. Make necessary repairs or replace damaged items in order to meet the setup requirements. Assure presentation of all setups are the best that can be offered for any event
- Be flexible with the different teams you are working with in regards to setups. Things do and will change in the midst of setups. Display a servant’s heart
- Assure all furniture and accessories used in setups are returned to their proper locations after the event and the storage areas where these items reside are kept in a neat and organized manner
- Responsible for special projects as instructed by Building Manager
- Completes light maintenance when required
- Provides periodic reports to Building Manager on the status of assigned work
- Help with deliveries and shipments as required
- Provides ideas to Building Manager for the purpose of continual improvement of facilities and procedures
- Responsible for opening and closing facilities for the day or night as scheduled
- Works weekly events and special events as scheduled
- Completes all projects as assigned
- Being mindful of cleanliness of the building and grounds; being willing to step in when needed
- Help troubleshoot maintenance issues while immediately reporting the problem to the Building Manager or maintaining the repair yourself
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Work is tentatively scheduled on a monthly basis, while being flexible; as events and unforeseen changes will and do happen during the month. We are open 7 days a week, so the schedule can consist of early mornings, late evenings, Saturday, and Sunday. Days off during the week TBD, but will need to be flexible as well. Work location will be 515 or CBL as needed.
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or four years of experience in customer service and hospitality and/or building maintenance.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church