Passion Conferences Marketing Resident
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion Conferences
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the Passion Conferences team in connecting with students, ministry leaders, church leaders and leveraging those relationships towards increasing a greater connectedness to Passion along with event-related tasks. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Formation and PLE curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Brainstorm and generate marketing/connecting ideas and present to team
- Research and find new people, ministries, churches, and organizations to connect with
- Assist with marketing tasks such as finding locations for meetings, writing copy, etc
- Connect with students and ministry leaders and have conversations casting vision for Passion/Passion events
- Document all conversations/connections clearly and accurately in Passion’s database
- Follow up with potential leads
- Help coordinate details for hosting pastors and leaders at Passion events
- Support the Operations team with various logistical and operational tasks related to multiple events
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (unless otherwise specified)
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Passion Conferences Operations Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has “hustle” and get it done mentality
- Networker with woo and can win people over without feeling salesy
- Doesn’t take no for an answer
- Has the ability to get to know people quick and genuinely care about their circumstances
- Has strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Naturally tends to perform job duties with a sense of urgency
- Has great familiarity with Passion, culture, and Passion events.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.