Supports the Technology Team by providing administrative support and user support to maintain exceptional and accurate data and technology systems. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead as a CONNECT (organization ChMS) Power User for the team
- Manage data integrity within CONNECT
- Assist with training and creating processes for teams and Door Holders
- Assist with keeping Technology Team’s 6 month roadmap up to date
- Create and manage the monthly Door Holder schedule in CONNECT
- Manage event requests as well as setup of trainings and event check-in in CONNECT
- Manage Technology Team expenses and invoices within Concur
- Plan Technology Team outings
- Provide customer service to CONNECT users by being the first responder to emails in the CONNECT Desk account as well as troubleshooting user issues and bugs submitted in JIRA
- Assist the Technology Team with the QA process for new projects, features, and releases
- Assist the Technology Team with other projects and tasks as needed
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, with rotating On-Call support
Director of Technology
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Bachelors Degree in Business or IT. 2+ years experience in an office environment, managing multiple projects at a time.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.