We are looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager to join our team. This role will strategically support the growth of the overall Passion Brand and strategy as we export what's happening within our Passion family to our tribe, Atlanta, and the world. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications, and advertising campaigns. As a Digital Project Manager, you coordinate all digital marketing details for Passion Conferences and Passion Events, assists on the marketing team for Passion City Church and sixstepsrecords with a focus on digital. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide end-to-end project management and develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board delegated task
- Create customer journeys and marketing automation campaigns that increase brand awareness and drives conversions.
- Manage paid digital advertising (Google: search, display, YouTube, Gmail; Bing: search, display, chatbot; Yelp) by creating compelling campaigns including copy and graphic direction.
- Keep up to date reports and dashboards on all advertising methods, attribution, and conversion tracking. Evaluate for effectiveness and adjust where needed
- Audit, review and analyze reports, lead optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives and performance.
- Maintain passionconferences.com website and all event-specific websites with accurate information. Be ahead of the questions people are asking so that information is there when people need it.
Work schedule is based off of Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, with flexibility as needed for events and deadlines.
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has 2-3 years experience creating and implementing broad reaching marketing campaigns in a digital, communications or other marketing equivalent environment.
- Is an excellent project manager who is highly organized and can consistently deliver on-time results
- Has strong copy-writing and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
- Has a degree in Marketing, Communications or a similar field.
- Enjoys accomplishing tasks
- Is highly organized, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Ability to perform job duties with a sense of urgency.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Passionate and actively engaged in all communication media.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work, performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.