Experience Resident [Seminary Track]
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To successfully learn in and complete all seminary coursework while proactively learning, growing, and providing support to the Experience Team, delivering a remarkable experience to the people and guests of Passion City Church. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Successfully learn in and complete all seminary class assignments on time and with excellence
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Oversee and continuously enhance the guest experience at 515 on Sundays
- Ensure standards are met at 515 in cleanliness, environment look + feel, and Door Holder practices
- Complete administrative tasks necessary to keep EXP Door Holder teams organized and updated
- Monitor scheduling of EXP Door Holders through CONNECT for Sunday gatherings and special events.
- Work with CONNECT Team to plan for special scheduling needs and other event needs for 515
- Equip EXP team leads with all necessary information to lead their teams during Sundays
- Partner with DH Leadership Coordinator to maintain healthy Door Holder teams
- Create and maintain relationships with the Door Holders of Passion City Church
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
CLASS + WORK SCHEDULE
Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm, all-day Sunday
Seminary (4-5 classes/semester) – 20 hours / week in mandatory study hall + Formation
Ministry work – 20 hours / week
This CLASS + WORK SCHEDULE provides the general breakdown for the 40-hour work week allotted to you and in no way states or implies that all seminary and/or ministry work can be done in the allotted time for each. Full-time seminary alongside a ministry role is an undertaking that should be responsibility calculated.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Guest Experience Director
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Must have bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about learning and receiving theological training through formal seminary
- Has excellent time management
- Superior ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Competent in explaining concepts and processes verbally and in written form
- Show capacity and drive to connect individuals to a larger cause
- Displays follow through and diligence to see a task to completion with attention to detail.
- Prioritizes fellowship with Jesus above all else.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta, and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Acts as an advocate for the culture and vision of Passion, and actively participates in the life of our House.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative, can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Completes seminary, Resident, and job assignments and duties on time with excellence.