bloom + Passion Kids Resident
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the bloom + Passion Kids Team by coordinating the creative elements for all bloom + PK gatherings and events. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Contribute to the overall vision and execution of bloom and Passion Kids.
- Oversee and manage the creative direction for bloom + PK gatherings and events.
- Brainstorm, develop and execute innovative, creative content with children in mind.
- Includes vision on design elements and execution of script content.
- Content includes online Passion Kids gatherings and in-person creative elements.
- Leads the set-up and tear-down process for any creative elements in the bloom and PK environments.
- Assist in the planning and promotion of all bloom and PK series and events.
- Relationally invest in bloom + PK Door Holders as your schedule allows
- Host, teach, and serve when needed by bloom and Passion Kids Team.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm, all-day Sunday
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
bloom + Passion Kids Director
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a servant’s heart and a “whatever it takes” mindset in creating content for children to encounter Jesus.
- Has the ability to manage multiple creative projects as once with excellence and intentionality.
- Takes initiative and can work independently.
- Thinks outside the box in the brainstorm, curation, and execution process of creative elements.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Actively seeks and submits to the LORD
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible while working above and beyond expectations.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time with excellence.