The Producer resident is responsible for coordinating the production for events, leading teams of production Door Holders and ensuring the creative vision for each event is realized, as assigned. This person is a positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTAIL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the producer with whatever they may need to be successful.
- Ensure that the pre-production process starts early enough to be successful.
- Produce assigned events.
- Work closely with the other teams, Production Manger + Producers to execute the vision for gatherings and events.
- Recruit and schedule location Door Holder teams for assigned gatherings and events.
- Lead pre-production meetings for assigned gatherings and events.
- Lead debrief meetings for assigned gatherings and events.
- Bridge the gap between the worship, film and production teams.
- Source and/or make props needed for gatherings and events.
- Participate in programming meetings as requested.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday - Thursday, 9a - 5p + all day Sunday
515 Location Producer
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Has a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field and has two to four years of live event production experience or equivalent combination of experience.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Has a willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Can operate off of limited information to execute a thought-through plan.
- Can quickly evaluate multiple scenarios to determine the best possible outcome.
- Is energized by last minute curveballs and has the “get it done” gene.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Is a low-drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, creative, positive, dreaming individual with an over-comer, can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Has a high level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Loves to learn as much as one can about production equipment.