DONOR CARE COORDINATOR
Passion City Church / sixstepsrecords / Passion Conferences / Passion Publishing
This role is to provide support to all giving and development efforts for all Passion entities. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Executive Director of Operations to develop strategies to maximize the relationship between Passion and existing givers/partners and to expand the roster of givers//partners.
- Proactively identify prospective givers/partners using all internal and external tools available.
- Analyze roster of existing givers to Passion; including givers to Passion City Church and the other Passion entities.
- Provide care and support to givers/partners.
- Become power user of donor management software and act as primary liaison with relevant vendors.
- Project manage Above + Beyond Sunday programming.
- As directed, plan and execute potential giving events.
- Manage first time giver acknowledgement process.
- Host existing and prospective giving partners at Passion Conference and at other Passion events.
- Coordinate communication with givers/partners.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday.
Executive Director of Operations
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
College degree preferred, along with administrative or customer support experience. Strong verbal and written skills. Exceptional attention to detail. Strong proficiency with financial and donor tracking software. Ability to establish strong professional relationships with peers and vendors.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Loves the members of the Passion family and cares especially for those who participate in the vision and mission of Passion on all levels.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.