Passion Leadership Experience | Passion Productions
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the Audio Team by serving as the Audio Technician and/or Engineer for select gatherings, events, and projects and striving for excellent and inspiring audio experiences at Passion. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Ensure Passion stages are set, patched, and show ready at assigned location on time and with excellence.
- Support audio staff, contractors, and Door Holders to achieve the Passion level of excellence.
- Serve by mixing FOH and/or Monitors at requested Passion gatherings and events.
- Ensure all audio systems to clean, neat, organized, updated, functioning states at assigned location.
- Be knowledgeable of any updates to all relevant audio gear.
- Support audio staff in system upgrades and expansions.
- Support the Lead Audio Technician in ensuring all audio related equipment is well maintained.
- Work with fellow staff, contractors, and Door Holders on special projects as assigned.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all-day Sunday
Variable weeknight and weekends events, projects, and setup/tear downs.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Lead Audio Engineer
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is preferred and has at least two years of experience in live event production.
- Can quickly evaluate multiple scenarios to determine the best possible outcome.
- Likes last minute curveballs and has the “get it done” gene.
- Loves to learn as much as one can about audio engineering and systems.
- Can operate off of limited information to execute a completed plan.
- Is energized by figuring out details.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time with excellence.