The Cumberland Team Resident will assist in supporting the staff of our Cumberland Location, upholding culture values and community with Door Holders. They will be flexible and available to jump into any of the Cumberland teams meetings and events. They are a positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Embody and champion the culture of Passion City Church.
- Anticipate and prepare for Sundays and other church gatherings.
- Assist in the executing Welcome to Church gatherings and follow-up with attendees.
- Build and maintain relationships with the Door Holders of our House.
- Assist with special events and gatherings (logistics, details, planning and execution).
- Provide leadership oversight to Door Holder teams by leading meetings, encouraging connections and implementing vision for future growth.
- Consistently work with experience teams on strategies to improve the overall guest experience. Work alongside Creative Team to coordinate all visual design elements for Sundays and special events.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm + all day Sunday.
Cumberland Experience Director
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Leader and Teacher.
- Ability to bring experience with a passion for details.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while being flexible to changes in projects.
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.