Passion City Church / sixstepsrecords / Passion Conferences / Passion Publishing / Passion, Inc. / Passion Productions
A creative, artistic individual that designs inspiring environments, efficiently and effectively, with the ultimate goal of pointing people to the Creator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and ideate designs for environmental projects as requested for Passion Locations
- Pitch creative environments to leadership teams.
- Partner with the Environments Coordinator on executing environment designs.
- Ensure major house wide events have creative elements that accentuate the message of the event.
- Responsible to manage the expense process for environments along with the Environments Coordinator.
- Together with the Environments Coordinator identify, raise up, and lead a creative environments Door Holder and contractor team.
- Support the worship and production teams as needed.
- Act as an environments consultant with other teams to help uphold environmental standard in all spaces.
- Design on stage furniture as requested.
- Manage and maintain Passion Productions furniture inventory.
This job description in no way states or implies that the essential duties and responsibilities
are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday.
Director of Production
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
An ideal individual has a college degree and / or at least 4 years of experience in environmental design and execution. Additionally, an ideal individual has an eye for design that is relevant, fresh, ever evolving, rut avoiding, and inspiring. This individual is always seeking fresh inspiration and leading the creative push but understands and respects when direction is changed or decisions are made.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.