PASSION KIDS + BLOOM COORDINATOR // D.C.
Passion City Church
To help carry out the mission of Passion City Church that we are: for God, for people, for the city, and for the
world. To lead a team of Door Holders to create an atmosphere of faith, encouragement, belief, worship, and
truth for newborns through elementary aged kids at Passion City Church. Our desire is that Passion Kids and
bloom would be a generation marked by their love for Jesus. That they would be engaged in worship, love
scripture, inspired to give everything to Jesus, and have a heart for the city and the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Embody and champion the culture of Passion City in Washington, D.C.
• Recruit, train, and shepherd the bloom and Passion Kids Door Holders of our House.
• Lead Passion Kids and bloom environments on Sundays at our D.C. location, including host team,
small group, and large group experiences.
• Create a culture of leadership development among Door Holders, including, but not limited to
regular training + leadership events.
• Collaborate with the Passion Kids and bloom teams at all PCC locations to develop curriculum that fits
with the overall vision of our church and is solidly implemented at all age levels.
• Ensure that all administrative tasks for Passion Kids and bloom are completed with excellence.
• Constantly dream and envision how Passion Kids and bloom can be the most fun and engaging place
• Participate in all-team moments, including but not limited to: Door Holder events, Team Leader
meetings, one Community Group, etc.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The
employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9a-5p + all day Sunday. Will also require load in/out of temporary Sunday meeting locations
until a permanent location is secured.
Director of Community // D.C.
• Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Washington D.C. and the world.
• Has a passion for family and child development.
• Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
• Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
• High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
• Performs job duties on time with excellence.
• Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.