Local Engagement Resident [Seminary Track]
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To successfully learn in and complete all seminary coursework while proactively learning, growing, and providing support to the Local Engagement Team by helping carry the banner of LOVE ATLANTA and executing local engagement projects through administrative, relational and logistical work. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Successfully learn in and complete all seminary class assignments on time and with excellence
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Help organize and manage Local Engagement data from projects and all serving initiatives.
- Help coordinate and lead LOVE ATLANTA initiatives which includes, but is not limited to, determining partners/causes, vision, working alongside internal teams for design/messaging elements, and logistics.
- Help lead and assist in maximizing potential of LOVE ATLANTA through leader development, partner relationships, and logistical details, including but not limited to: speaking into vision, developing new areas of focus, creating projects, drafting communication, and organizing resources and supplies for maximum project impact.
- Build relationships with DoorHolders of our House and the city to engage them into a lifestyle of service.
- Submit Local Engagement expenses via concur.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
CLASS + WORK SCHEDULE
Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm, all-day Sunday
Seminary (4-5 classes/semester) – 20 hours / week in mandatory study hall + Formation
Ministry work – 20 hours / week
This CLASS + WORK SCHEDULE provides the general breakdown for the 40-hour work week allotted to you and in no way states or implies that all seminary and/or ministry work can be done in the allotted time for each. Full-time seminary alongside a ministry role is an undertaking that should be responsibility calculated.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Local Engagement Project Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Must have bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about learning and receiving theological training through formal seminary
- Has excellent time management
- Is a self-starter
- Superior ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Embodies personability and a mature level of professionalism
- Ability to independently find answers and information; not highly dependent on step-by-step guidance
- Ability to feel personal ownership over a given project or assignment
- Meets our standard of excellence in work and loves building relationships within the church
- Prioritizes fellowship with Jesus above all else.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta, and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Acts as an advocate for the culture and vision of Passion, and actively participates in the life of our House.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative, can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Completes seminary, Resident, and job assignments and duties on time with excellence.