Cumberland Location Resident
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the Cumberland Team in serving and providing the best experience possible for the DoorHolders and guests of our Cumberland Location. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Embody and champion the culture of Passion City Church.
- Anticipate and prepare for Sundays and other church gatherings.
- Assist in the executing Welcome to Church gatherings and follow-up with attendees.
- Build and maintain relationships with the Door Holders of our House.
- Assist with special events and gatherings (logistics, details, planning and execution).
- Provide leadership oversight to Door Holder teams by leading meetings, encouraging connections and implementing vision for future growth.
- Consistently work with experience teams on strategies to improve the overall guest experience. Work alongside Creative Team to coordinate all visual design elements for Sundays and special events.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm + all day Sunday.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Experience Director, Cumberland
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Ability to bring experience with
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while being flexible to changes in projects
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time with excellence.