ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO PASTOR LOUIE GIGLIO
Passion City Church
We are looking for a positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, organization, innovation, and proactive support as they contribute their gifts to making much of Jesus at Passion. The Administrative Assistant to Pastor Louie Giglio is primarily responsible for providing support to various endeavors of the Global Pastor, and assisting with managing communications, both internal and external, that are sent on behalf of Pastor Louie’s Office.
WHO YOU ARE //
- A person who emulates low-drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Passionate about taking a huge vision and turning it into reality through strategic execution.
- Able to make independent decisions and problem solve with innovation.
- Effective at multi-tasking and time management to meet strict deadlines while remaining flexible and adaptable.
- Self-motivated, teachable, and thrive in fast-paced work environment.
- Adaptable to tight and fluctuating deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- A professional individual with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A person with strong proofreading skills and high attention to detail.
- A person able to resolve conflicts and maintain composure during stressful situations.
- A person with the ability to anticipate needs and work above and beyond expectations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
- Serve as principal point of contact and oversee details for all speaking requests and engagements.
- Manage and execute domestic and international travel arrangements and related itineraries.
- Collaborate with Pastor Louie’s Executive Assistant and Project Coordinators to execute a variety of projects – including but not limited to special events, book releases, team meetings, social media, conferences, speaking engagements and more, all while ensuring excellence.
- Help manage a dynamic calendar and meeting related needs such as location, room set-up, and meals.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other team members regarding communication and systems development.
- Assist with coordinating the distribution of Louie Giglio/Passion Publishing resources to various churches, organizations, and Passion City Church ministries.
- Manage all incoming correspondence.
- Perform various administrative tasks for the office of Pastor Louie Giglio.
Bonus Points If //
- You have a bachelor’s degree, 3+ years of relevant experience (preferably supporting senior level executives or senior church staff).
- Your closet is coordinated by color and season.
- You realize the importance caffeinated beverages have on a team.
- You make to-do lists just to check things off.
- You geek out about a Galaxy Far, Far Away, a niche artisanal brand, or some theologian from the 1700s.