To work closely with the Passion Kids & bloom team to help create an atmosphere of faith, encouragement, belief, worship and truth for newborns through 5th grade at Passion City Church.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be present in the environment on Sundays to welcome families and support the PK + bloom teams
- Lead a weekly Door Holder team to prep the Passion Kids + bloom environments for Sunday, including supplies, materials and curriculum
- Assist with special projects and events
- Help recruit, train and encourage new Door Holders in Passion Kids + bloom
- Track Passion Kids + bloom data including new families, DH attendance and kid attendance
- Process expense reports for all Passion Kids + bloom
- Managing Passion Kids + bloom check in system, CONNECT and database.
- Manage re-stocking of curriculum and environment supplies for Passion Kids + bloom
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has a servant’s heart and is willing to do a range of tasks
- Takes initiative and can work independently
- Has excellent verbal & written skills
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.