BUILDING LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Passion City Church
Provides excellent service to the staff and attendees of Passion City Church by keeping the facility safe, clean and fully functional. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Director of Buildings to achieve and maintain the highest level of excellence at the 515 Location
- Point of Contact for room setups and tear-downs of furniture and furnishings required for an event/meeting
- Problem solve and troubleshoot potential conflicts in building use
- Coordinate and Schedule Building Contractors and Building Team Shifts
- Coordinate and Approve meetings and events in Planning Center scheduling software
- Assure all furniture and accessories used in setups are returned to their proper locations after the event and the storage areas where these items reside are kept in a neat and organized manner
- Coordinate with Cumberland Building Team for Building Resources
- Respond to Building On-Call Requests in a timely manner
- Provide ideas to Director of Buildings on continual improvement of facilities and procedures
- Ensure there is a high level of excellence carried throughout all setups
- Complete special projects as instructed by Director of Buildings
- Completes light maintenance when required
- Provides reports to Director of Buildings on the status of assigned work
- Assist with deliveries and shipments as required
- Responsible for opening and closing facilities for the day or night as scheduled
- Works weekly events and special events as scheduled
- Mindful of cleanliness of the building and grounds; being willing to step in when needed
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Work is tentatively scheduled on a monthly basis, while being flexible; as events and unforeseen changes will and do happen during the month. We are open 7 days a week, so the schedule can consist of early mornings, late evenings, Saturday, and Sunday. Days off during the week TBD, but will need to be flexible as well.
Director of Buildings
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or four years of experience in customer service and hospitality and/or building maintenance.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church