To assist the Passion Kids team in leading and developing a team of Door Holders to create an atmosphere of faith, encouragement, belief, worship and truth for elementary aged kids at Passion City Church. Our desire is that Passion Kids would be a generation marked by their love for Jesus. They would be engaged in worship, love scripture, inspired to give everything to Jesus, and have a heart for the city and the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Passion Kids Coordinator in organizing details and executing vision for the overall vision of Passion Kids
- Lead a team to implement the weekly tasks necessary to make Sundays happen with excellence
- Lead the recruitment and on-boarding process for all Passion Kids Door Holders
- Organize and direct Door Holder care and appreciation
- Coordinate monthly trainings for new Door Holders
- Work with Passion Kids coordinator to develop and maintain a regular training system, content, and training events for all Door Holders
- Oversee the scheduling and coordination of tent leaders for Sundays
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Part-Time // Approximately 25 hours per week, including all day Sunday
Passion Kids Coordinator
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2 years or more of comparable experience
- Demonstrated skills in both verbal and written communications, public speaking and leading teams
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.