To help grow the exportation of Passion Resources primarily through E-Commerce platforms and bulk sales for churches, ministries, and resellers. This role will strategically support the growth of the overall Passion brand and strategy as we export what’s happening within our Passion family to our tribe, Atlanta, and the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own, create, project manage, and implement all marketing campaigns and strategy to allow customers to discover relevant resources.
- Create reports to asses sales, ROI, customer acquisition cost and conversion rate; adjust accordingly.
- Create and implement campaigns for product launches to best utilize Passion’s global reach.
- Utilize conversion rate optimization strategies to ensure website presents products in easy to find ways for users and represents Passion’s brand well.
- Use combination of organic and paid marketing strategies via search, social, email to drive more new users.
- Collaborate with other team members on new product development.
- Work as a team with Experience Manager in managing inventory and producing combined Profit & Loss statements.
- Oversee inventory/fulfillment process via internal or 3rd party fulfillment with goals of accuracy and efficiency.
- Prioritize customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all customer service inquiries are responded to within 1 business day.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday – Friday 9a – 5p
Resources team (contractors, part-time, full-time)
Global Brand Curator
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a dynamic blend of business acumen and marketing experience, specifically geared toward e-commerce.
- Has 5+ years experience running an e-commerce website.
- Experience in marketing communications, consulting, advertising, strategy desired.
- Strong digital marketing experience across all digital disciplines, Shopify experience preferred.
- Has strong copy-writing skills, written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, with particular regard to spelling and grammar.
- Has a degree in Business/Marketing or a similar field.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world. Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work, performs job duties on time with excellence.