Passion City Church
To build Passion City Church by performing and leading all financial activities of the organization, including accounting, investing, and financial strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the day-to-day financial operations of Passion City Church.
• Provide leadership to Finance Team.
• Develop and execute a strategy to optimize the financial position of the enterprise including investment, debt, and use of cash and other financial vehicles.
• Lead the development and execution of annual budgets, including ongoing variance analysis.
• Assist as appropriate in the process of real estate acquisitions.
• Manage relationships between the enterprise and relevant banking and investment organizations.
• Oversee the preparation of all relevant financial reports for all entities of the organization.
• Participate in monthly financial update call with representatives of Passion board.
• Participate in special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed.
• Oversee financial operations of Passion Conferences, sixstepsrecords, Passion Publishing and other related entities as necessary.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Typically Monday-Friday 9-5; Flexibility to work a Sunday-Thursday schedule as agreed upon by supervisor.
Leads Finance Team
Executive Director of Operations
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
Bachelor’s Degree required; 5+ years of business, finance, accounting, or related professional experience preferred. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of and proficiency with financial software.
• Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
• Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
• Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
• A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
• Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
• High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
• Performs job duties on time with excellence.
• Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.