The role of the Experience Team Resident is to come alongside the Guest Experience Director and perform organizational and administrative needs to create an excellent guest experience and Door Holder experience. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review, process, and maintain the Door Holder application process through CONNECT to ensure new Door Holders are assimilated onto respective teams in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Match interested potential Door Holders with opportunities within the House depending on their varying skills and personalities through the Welcome to Church Experience and attending a Community Group.
- Assist in building new Door Holder teams, specifically the section host team.
- Assist with the annual US Conference and Door Holder Christmas Party.
- Engage with high school age, college age, and young professionals and connect them with a way to serve in our House.
- Create intentional relationships with students through joining/leading a family group
- Serve as the primary Experience Team point person for student events such as the rising.
- Serve alongside other student leaders in creating excellent experiences during our student camps and weekend events.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm + all day Sunday.
Guest Experience Director
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- 4 year bachelor degree
- Competent in explaining concepts and processes verbally and in written form
- Show capacity and drive to connect individuals to a larger cause
- Displays follow through and diligence to see a task to completion
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.