TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER
Passion City Church
To support the organization by creating and managing project plans for the Technology Team. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee delivery and communication of all technology related projects and day to day operations
• Assist with quarterly and bi-annual road mapping
• Oversee operations in project management software for structure, accuracy and communication
• Coordinate cross functional work within the Technology Team
• Act as a liaison between end users and solutions to ensure tools are reaching and exceeding expectations
• Coordinate with other departments in our organization on projects that require Technology support
• Assist with creating and implementing technology best practices
• Create documentation as needed (events, training, processes, project plans, etc.)
• Coordinate and assist with trainings as needed
• Evaluate data outputs using advanced Excel techniques, SQL and Available Reporting Tools
• Assist with the operation, administration, and user experience of Technology solutions
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Manages contractor(s) as necessary
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
Received a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role that required timeliness, organization and good communication skills. Individual must be comfortable with various forms of technology and be able to learn new concepts quickly. Communicating and leading in a group setting is also ideal.
• Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
• Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
• Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
• A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
• Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever- it-takes attitude.
• High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
• Performs job duties on time with excellence.
• Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.