Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support serving alongside the IT team, providing excellent technical support for the ministries of Passion City Church. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Support the Technology Team with managing hardware, software, and other systems that support the Passion network infrastructure
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Provide Level 1 Helpdesk support to Assist with troubleshooting and providing technical support for team members and Door Holders
- Configure and prepare hardware/software for events
- AppleCare Administration
- Support IT Door Holder Team
- Provide training and documentation for IT Systems
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm + all day Sunday
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
IT Support Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has Bachelor’s degree
- High degree of familiarity with MacOS/iOS
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Extremely attentive, responsive and proactive
- Detail oriented
- Ability to collaborate well and work well within teams
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-capacity, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work and communication.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time with excellence