Supports Passion City Church / sixstepsrecords / Passion Conferences / Passion Publishing / Passion Productions / Passion Inc. by leading human resources backing to all teams. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct the development and implementation of team member orientation, benefits plans, policies and guidelines, database management procedures, employee records and documentation policies, and other human resources issues.
- Leads recruiting and on-boarding processes.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with ACA, FMLA, FLSA and all other relevant federal and state regulations, as well as advising department managers on legal implications of HR issues.
- Supervise payroll for Passion on a semi-monthly basis.
- Work with providers in preparation of W2s, 1094 and 1095s, as well as oversees annual audits and testing.
- Manages human resources documentation for annual reviews and raise process.
- Advances current protocols, benefits, and staff communication, such as creation of a non-traditional employee handbook, streamline multiple HRISs, improves hiring process.
- Provide support for team development/leadership development activities under the direction of Executive Director of Operations and/or other relevant team members.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Leads Human Resources Team
Executive Director of Operations
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
College degree preferred. 7+ years of experience in HR operations, 3+ years’ experience in a HR leadership position. Strong verbal and written skills. Exceptional attention to detail. Ability to establish strong professional relationships with peers, employees and vendors.
Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll and other HR functions. PHR or SHRM CP Certification a plus. Maintain highest level of confidentiality of all financial and personnel information.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion; effectively modeling and communicating these to the team members
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.