The Filmmaker works to create film content that carries the message of awakening hearts and minds to see and savor Jesus. Success in this role requires creative stamina; the ability to stay inspired and productive through tight deadlines, tough feedback, and tricky briefs. You will need to give and receive constructive feedback and work collaboratively with each ministry in our House.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conceptualize and execute stories from all areas of Passion.
• Use video skills to execute assigned tasks.
• Oversee and execute the video creation process from pre-production through post- production.
• Identify and explore new opportunities for content creation
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and tools.
• Manage and care for provided equipment.
• Collaborate with a team to budget, cast, scout, and produce work.
• Manage the technical aspects of each project you work on, including cameras, sound, lighting, design, etc.
• Manage PCC content organization and accessibility.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday
Schedule varies based on needs of productions throughout the week
Manages and leads Door Holders on a regular basis. Manages contractors as needed.
Film Team Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
• Minimum of 2+ years experience in film/video making (directing, editing, etc.)
• Extensive understanding of filmmaking process
• Video editing + coloring proficiency (Adobe Premiere &/or Davinci Resolve)
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• work under pressure
"• Ability to work well independently and with a team, depending on the project
• Proactive and excellent ability to problem solve
• Proficiency in Pre-Production processes
• Ability to effectively communicate with and lead a crew on and off set
• Reel available online
• Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
• Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
• Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
• Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative and can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
• High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
• Perform job duties with a sense of urgency and excellence.
• Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church