Passion Students Resident
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the Students Team by helping coordinate and creatively think for our Middle + High School Gatherings, actively seeking out new Passion Students Door Holders, and supporting our team at events like The Rising, Winter WKND, and Passion Camp. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Assist in creating and executing details for weekly middle school + high school gatherings.
- Support the Passion Students team at all events like The Rising, Winter WKND, and Passion Camp.
- Help expand the ministry by investing in local schools and organizations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Passion Students Door Holders.
- Assist in leader recruitment throughout the year, specifically before Passion Camp + Winter WKND.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm, and all day Sunday.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Passion Students Director
- Has a high relational capacity
- Strong attention to details
- Sees tasks through to completion; finishes what they have been given
- Has ability to receive direction and create and execute a plan
- Prioritizes fellowship with Jesus above all else.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta, and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate for the culture and vision of Passion, and actively participates in the life of our House.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative, can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time with excellence.