TEAM DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Passion City Church / sixstepsrecords / Passion Conferences / Passion Publishing
Supports the Passion City Church / sixstepsrecords / Passion Conferences / Passion Publishing team by providing team development support and recruiting support to all teams. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to teams through the process of recruiting and hiring new team members
- Project manage team development projects and assist with implementation
- Keep records of future positions we may need, including up to date job descriptions
- Keep record of any promising resumes and potential roles for those candidates
- Keep recruiting software (Breezy) updated, organized and fresh. Make sure we are getting the most out of its feature set
- Oversee team’s usage of Breezy and ensure they are moving candidates through the pipeline within a reasonable amount of time. Setup audit process to track this well
- Implement ways to get our job postings to appear in more places online
- Annually review our onboarding process alongside HR Coordinator and implement improvements
- Train managers on successful interview practices
- Create and maintain interview feedback process for improved communication
- Assist with phone screen interviews
- Assist with annual team engagement surveys and 360* surveys as needed
- Assist with All Team and Team Day planning and implementation
- Create processes for more efficient job posting, applicant review, and interviewing
- Work with team leaders to make sure we are bettering our onboarding process and keeping with policies/legal aspects of recruiting and interviewing communicated from HR Coordinator
- Support Team Development Director administratively with expense reports and team meeting coordination
- Support Team Development Director on team projects, policies and process improvements
- Work alongside Human Resources Coordinator to streamline areas where HR and Recruiting overlap
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Director of Team Development
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
2+ years of experience in HR or recruiting operations, including handling of employee data. Ability to think of improved ways to do things. Strong verbal and written skills. Exceptional attention to detail. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills - ability to run reports. Ability to establish strong professional relationships with peers, employees and vendors.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion; effectively modeling and communicating these to the team members
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.