CARE Resident [Seminary Track]
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To successfully learn in and complete all seminary coursework while proactively learning, growing, and providing support to the CARE Team, providing excellent care to the people of Passion City Church. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Successfully learn in and complete all seminary class assignments on time and with excellence
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Works alongside our Care Door Holders ensuring they have all needed communication and Care connections week to week.
- Help manage current relationships with organizations and partnerships within our city that we refer people to (think: Salvation Army, City of Refuge, MAAR, etc.)
- Beginning relationships with new partners in our city that can be a go-to resource with those in need.
- Scheduling all Access Door Holders weekly.
- Building, maintaining, and managing our UNITE mentor list.
- Communicating on a weekly basis with all Door Holder Captains across our house to find Care needs among their people.
- Attending regular meetings, alongside the Care Coordinator, with those in need of Care.
- Meeting with the Care Coordinator for a 1-on-1 weekly.
- Submit Care expenses and invoices via concur.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
CLASS + WORK SCHEDULE
Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm, all-day Sunday
Seminary (4-5 classes/semester) – 20 hours / week in mandatory study hall + Formation
Ministry work – 20 hours / week
This CLASS + WORK SCHEDULE provides the general breakdown for the 40-hour work week allotted to you and in no way states or implies that all seminary and/or ministry work can be done in the allotted time for each. Full-time seminary alongside a ministry role is an undertaking that should be responsibility calculated.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Passion Students Director
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Must have bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about learning and receiving theological training through formal seminary
- Has excellent time management
- Is a self-starter
- Superior ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Has a high relational capacity and passion to care for people
- Has a flexible, can-do attitude and enjoys a highly variable work week
- Embodies personability and a mature level of professionalism
- Ability to independently find answers and information; not highly dependent on step-by-step guidance
- Prioritizes fellowship with Jesus above all else.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta, and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Acts as an advocate for the culture and vision of Passion, and actively participates in the life of our House.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative, can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- Completes seminary, Resident, and job assignments and duties on time with excellence.