The Film Producer works alongside the film team to create film content that carries the message of awakening hearts and minds to see and savor Jesus. The Film Producer works alongside Film Team Manager to ensure that all video content runs smoothly and meets deadlines. The Film Producer will work with all ministries across Passion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with Film Team Manager to manage project timelines and the schedules of film team members and other participants.
• Schedule and participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions for upcoming video projects with ministries across our House.
• Manage pre-production processes for film shoots - location scouting, gathering props, booking talent, etc.
• Manage booking and invoices for contractors.
• Ensure end products are delivered for review on time and oversee a feedback process between clients & film team.
• Work closely with other creative teams, collaborating and supporting one another on video projects.
• During filming, duties include: making sure that the production runs to schedule, managing the talent, and craft needs.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday
Schedule varies based on needs of productions throughout the week
Manages and leads Door Holders on a regular basis. Manages contractors as needed.
Film Team Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
• Experience in film producing and/or project management.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and skilled with data tracking platforms (Google Docs, Sheets, Excel).
• Excellent at time management; better under pressure.
• A “get it done, won’t take no for an answer” personality.
• Great communication skills and decision-making abilities.
• Love working on a team and a desire to constantly be learning
• Film/Video experience.
• Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
• Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
• Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
• Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative and can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
• High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
• Perform job duties with a sense of urgency and excellence.
• Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church