Act as the Audio Technician and/or Engineer for select gatherings and events by striving for excellent and inspiring audio experiences at Passion. This person is a positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTAIL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure Passion stages are set, patched, and show ready at assigned location on time and with excellence.
- Support audio staff, contractors, and Door Holders to achieve the Passion level of excellence.
- Serve by mixing FOH and/or Monitors at requested Passion gatherings and events.
- Ensure all audio systems are in clean, neat, organized, updated and properly functioning states at assigned location.
- Be knowledgeable of any updates to all relevant audio gear.
- Support audio staff in system upgrades and expansions.
- Support the Audio Technician in ensuring all audio related equipment is well maintained.
- Work with fellow staff, contractors, and Door Holders on special projects as assigned.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday - Thursday, 9a - 5p + all day Sunday
515 Location Production Manager
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Has a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field and has at least two years of live event production experience.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Has a willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Is energized by taking details and making a solid plan from the information.
- Can operate off of limited information to execute a thought-through plan.
- Can quickly evaluate multiple scenarios to determine the best possible outcome.
- Is energized by last minute curveballs and has the “get it done” gene.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Is a low-drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, creative, positive, dreaming individual with an over-comer, can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Has a high level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Loves to learn as much as one can about production equipment and design.