To help build our overall Passion Brand, primarily through creatively managing and growing our social media accounts. This role will strategically support the growth of the overall Passion Brand and strategy as we export what’s happening within our Passion family to our tribe, Atlanta, and the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership over Passion City Church and Passion Conferences social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Create, schedule, and post all content
- Responsible for gathering and / or taking all imagery needed for posts
- Monitor and moderate Twitter, Instagram & Facebook accounts, including interaction with followers, answers to questions, DMs or Facebook messages within 12 hours after posting
- Consistently brainstorm, implement, and evaluate new ideas for fresh social media content.
- Closely monitor marketing, social media and technology trends and make recommendations based on new developments
- Proactively work with Passion City Church, Passion 268, Passion Publishing, Passion Resources & sixstepsrecords Teams to gather information and create plans for for communication
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday – Thursday 9a – 5p + all day Sunday.
Passion Marketing Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has consistently managed at least one brand’s social media account, with preference towards experience in managing multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Has a strong eye for design and photography
- Has at least basic-level photography and photo-, design layout skills.
- Has worked in a digital, communications or other marketing equivalent environment.
- Has strong copy-writing skills, written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, with particular regard to spelling and grammar.
- Has a degree in Marketing, Communications or a similar field.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Monitor and report key social media metrics, statistics, and insights