PASSION KIDS + BLOOM LEADER
Passion City Church // Trilith Location
To carry out the mission of Passion City Church that we are: for God, for people, for the city, and for the world. To lead a team of Door Holders to create an atmosphere of faith, encouragement, belief, worship, and truth for newborns through elementary aged kids at Passion City Church. Our desire is that Passion Kids and bloom would be a generation marked by their love for Jesus – that they would be engaged in worship, love scripture, be inspired to give everything to Jesus, and have a heart for the city and the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Embody and champion the culture of Passion City Church at our Trilith location
- Recruit, train, schedule, and shepherd the Passion Kids and bloom Door Holders of our House
- Lead and execute all necessary duties in Passion Kids and bloom environments on Sundays at our Trilith location
- Prepare and execute all weekday tasks (curriculum, environment prep, load-in/load out packing, Door Holder scheduling, etc.) necessary to make Passion Kids and bloom happen on Sundays
- Create a culture of leadership development and plan training and hangs among Door Holders, including, but not limited to regular training + leadership events
- Implement the overall vision of Passion Kids and bloom curriculum at the Trilith location
- Ensure that all administrative tasks for Passion Kids and bloom are completed with excellence
- Constantly dream, envision, and execute on how Passion Kids and bloom can be the most fun and engaging place for kids
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9a-5p + all day Sunday. Will also require load in/out of temporary Sunday meeting locations until a permanent location is secured.
Trilith Location Director, Assistant Family Ministries Director
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2 years or more of comparable experience. Demonstrated skills in both verbal and written communications, public speaking, and leading teams.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta, and the world
- Has a passion for family and child development
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- Performs job duties on time with excellence
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church