Passion City Church / sixstepsrecords / Passion Conferences / Passion Publishing
We are looking for an enthusiastic, web developer to join our team and help us build amazing solutions that further the mission and vision of Passion. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom- minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and improving web based applications for Passion, Inc. (Passion City Church, sixstepsrecords, and Passion Conferences)
- Be involved in all aspects of engineering — playing a critical role in planning, design, programming and deployment
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
- Be self-motivated to meet aggressive deadlines in a rapid development environment
- Consider anything but act only on the best solution for the entire team
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Degree in Computer Science or 1-2 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on direct interaction
- Ability and desire to learn new applications/processes/environments
- Self-starter in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willing to “do what it takes” by assisting where needed
- Demonstrated skills amongst a full stack web environment:
- CSS3 ( Bootstrap + Less/Sass)
- Object Oriented programming
- Server side scripting languages, preferably C based (C#, Java, php, Ruby)
- SQL and relational database architecture (MS SQL Server, MySql, etc.)
- Version Control Tooling (Git)
- Preferred Experience
- Developing / Deploying within a framework (ASP.NET, Wordpress)
- Data Access Library Experience (Entity Framework, ADO.NET)
- API Restful Services + JSON/XML data structures
- Liquid Templating Language
- Deploying through cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- SDLC Methodology Experience (Agile, Scrum/Kanban)
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative- can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.