The Marketing Manager plays a pivotal role in making Jesus famous by lifting our resources to become known and easily accessible to the broadest audience possible while supporting the overarching Passion brand. At its core this person is a tirelessly creative individual who is great at crafting our stories and connecting them to the right audiences in a way that moves people to action.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute Passion Publishing’s marketing plans and drive to above and beyond results
- Assist in formation of resource marketing and publicity plans, and distribution strategy
- Orchestrate Passion City Church and Passion Resources promotions
- Monitor marketing and sales analytics; suggest changes to plans accordingly
- Day to day point person for our publishing partner’s marketing teams
- Collaborate and coordinate with Passion’s central marketing/brand team
- Map author and Passion network social media campaigns
- Coordinate activities with publicity and media firms
- Work closely with Passion Resources to build the Passion Ambassadors program
- Coordinate with authors’ teams on media/promotion/event travel
- Collaborate with Project Manager to produce full copy packages (via copywriters or publishing partner)
- Participate in resource development and concept discussions
- Monitor/track the marketing and publicity budget
- Build and maintain Passion Publishing’s online and social media presence
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 4+ years experience executing multi-channel marketing plans, with specific emphasis on digital strategies
- Networker: able to open doors to new opportunities though effective relationship building
- Creative: considers empirical market indicators alongside overarching mission of each resource, and ideates plans, concepts and approaches that are “out of the box”
- Multi-tasking: not a linear executor; able to manage numerous projects and processes at once
- Competent: strong command of basic marketing principles and ability to apply them to successful campaigns
- Learner: Constantly seeking new or better ways to promote and sell our resources
- Organized: brings order to their responsibilities, able to anticipate future needs and plan accordingly
- Detailed: believes that completing small things with excellence adds up to big accomplishments
- Communication: strong written and verbal skills
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.