A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the hospitality team supporting team relations, team building, event planning, door holder communication and development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and lead Hospitality Door Holder Teams.
- Facilitate the on-boarding process for Hospitality Door Holders and help ensure Door Holder development.
- Coordinate and plan standing weekday events/rehearsals.
- Coordinate, plan and source caterers/vendors.
- Coordinate and plan team projects.
- Coordinate, plan and source seasonal environments.
- Coordinate and plan catering details multiple locations.
- Coordinate and plan onsite support for multiple locations.
- Manage and maintain inventory management.
- Manage and maintain all Hospitality Spaces.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm + all day Sunday.
Director of Hospitality
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
Positive, creative, flexible with hospitality and/or event experience.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.