Care Team Resident
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the CARE Team, providing excellent care to the people of Passion City Church. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the Care Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates.
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence.
- Works alongside our Care Door Holders ensuring they have all needed communication and Care connections week to week.
- Help manage current relationships with organizations and partnerships within our city that we refer people to (think: Salvation Army, City of Refuge, MAAR, etc.)
- Beginning relationships with new partners in our city that can be a go-to resource with those in need.
- Scheduling all Access Door Holders weekly.
- Building, maintaining, and managing our UNITE mentor list.
- Communicating on a weekly basis with all Door Holder Captains across our house to find Care needs among their people.
- Attending regular meetings, alongside the Care Coordinator, with those in need of Care.
- Meeting with the Care Coordinator for a 1-on-1 weekly.
- Submit Care expenses and invoices via concur.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, and all-day Sunday
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
- Has a bachelor’s degree
- Has a high relational capacity and passion to care for people
- Has A flexible, can-do attitude and enjoys a highly variable work week
- Embodies personability and a mature level of professionalism
- Ability to independently find answers and information; not highly dependent on step-by-step guidance
- Ability to feel personal ownership over a given project or assignment
- Meets our standard of excellence in work and loves building relationships within the church
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta, and the world
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church
- Seeks to learn and be an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion
- Low drama, self-starter, high-capacity, do-whatever-it-takes attitude
- High level of initiative and ability to be proactive in work assignments
- Performs Resident and job duties and responsibilities on time with excellence