Passion Leadership Experience | Passion Productions
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the Lighting team by acting as the lighting designer for select Passion gatherings and events, creating excellent and inspiring lighting experiences. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Formation and PLE curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Assist the Lighting Designer to program world class lighting experiences for gatherings and events
- Assist with set design implementation for all environments
- Assist in growing a team of Door Holders & contractors that are experts on lighting design and execution
- Serve at requested Passion gatherings as L1, L2, or L3.
- Ensure all programming basics are consistently updated and accurate across all rooms
- Be knowledgeable of any updates to all relevant lighting gear
- Assist the Lighting Designer in maintaining all lighting systems to excellent, clean, neat, organized, updated, functioning states
- Coordinate the repair of all lighting related equipment
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm + all day Sunday.
Variable weeknight and weekends events, projects, and setup/tear downs.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Lead Lighting Designer
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is preferred and has at least two years of experience in live event production.
- Can quickly evaluate multiple scenarios to determine the best possible outcome.
- Likes last minute curveballs and has the “get it done” gene.
- Loves to learn as much as one can about equipment and design.
- Can operate off of limited information to execute a completed plan.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.