Act as the lighting designer for select Passion gatherings and events, as assigned, by creating excellent and inspiriting lighting experiences. This person is a positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Lighting Designer to program world class lighting experiences for gatherings and events, as assigned.
- Assist with set design implementation for all environments.
- Assist in growing a team of Door Holders & contractors that are experts on lighting design, install, programming and execution.
- Serve at requested Passion gatherings as L1, L2, or L3, as requested.
- Ensure all programming basics are consistently updated and accurate across all rooms.
- Be knowledgeable of any updates to all relevant lighting gear.
- Assist the Lighting Designer in maintaining all lighting systems at excellent, clean, neat, organized, updated and properfly functioning states.
- Coordinate the repair of all lighting related equipment.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Has a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field and has at least two years of live event production experience.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Has a willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Can operate off of limited information to execute a thought-through plan.
- Can quickly evaluate multiple scenarios to determine the best possible outcome.
- Is energized by last minute curveballs and has the “get it done” gene.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Is a low-drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, creative, positive, dreaming individual with an over-comer, can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Has a high level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Loves to learn as much as one can about production equipment and design.