Edit, create, manage, and deliver video assets (primarily message/talk related) to help export the message, theology, and culture of Passion to the world. Help to grow our broadcast/OTT/podcast/social media platforms by creating high quality, concise content derived from what God is doing inside Passion City Church/Passion Conferences. This role will strategically support the growth of the overall Passion Brand and strategy as we export what’s happening within our Passion family to our tribe, Atlanta, and the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage PCC message content, organization, and assembly.
- Edit talks to desired length by analyzing content, quality, and illustrations to determine how to decrease length while maintaining the integrity of the message.
- Mix and master talk audio and produce a complete full-length episode that meets broadcast standards.
- Optimize an efficient export process from ingest to delivery.
- Create graphic bumpers the engage the viewer from the start of the show.
- Create lower thirds and other CTA’s in accordance with overall video strategy.
- Quickly edit clips for social media same day.
- Assist film team as needed in other time, keeping the above as a priority.
- QC all created assets with special attention to consistency and excellence.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday – Thursday 9a – 5p and all day Sunday
Contractors as needed.
Brand Coordinator + Project Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field + two to four years of experience in editing/live event production or equivalent combination of experience is required.
- Has a basic understanding of theology, argument construction to enable editing while still keeping message integrity.
- Gets a kick out of being extremely organized and neat; accomplishes tasks with a sense of urgency and positivity.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Media Encoder.
- Basic familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Cinema 4D or other graphic tools.
- Has worked in an editing environment.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.