To build Passion City Church by taking ownership of the spaces at 2625 Cumberland Parkway. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Takes ownership of 2625 Cumberland Parkway and ensures that it remains clean, safe and fully functional
- Responsible to lead/direct all room setups and teardowns of furniture and furnishings required for an event/meeting
- Communicate with all teams in regards to their individual building related needs for Sundays and special events
- Coordinates contractors in CBL facility.
- Lead monthly building meeting for facility users.
- Evaluate and approve all meetings and events in Planning Center scheduling software.
- From Planning Center add any resource information or special requests in the CBL event calendar.
- Establish and execute a plan to keep all furniture and accessories in good order for all setups. Make necessary repairs or make recommendations to replace damaged items in order to meet the setup requirements.
- Responsible for managing the opening and closing facilities for the day or night as scheduled.
- Works with team and contractors to staff weekly events and special events as scheduled.
- Makes sure all building projects and tasks are tracked and completed in a timely manner.
- Work with team to troubleshoot maintenance issues.
- Develop and maintain appropriate project management models.
- Develop and execute a strategy to optimize the facilities at CBL.
- Manage relationships between the enterprise and relevant vendors, keeping an updated database of contacts.
- Create and maintain a budget to cover building maintenance, repairs, furniture replacement and other agreements necessary to operate the building.
- Manage all invoicing, contracts and agreements in a timely manner keeping an organized recording structure.
- Collaborate with Building Manager//515 to share team efficiencies, vendor rosters, equipment and best practices.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Typically all day Sunday and Monday-Thursday 9-5; Additional days and times as necessary.
Will initially lead a team of contractors and Door Holders. Will build team as necessary.
Construction Project Manager :: Dotted line reporting relationship to Location Pastor//CBL
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
Bachelor’s Degree preferred; 5-10 years of facilities management experience.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.