To help build our overall Passion Brand, primarily through creatively managing and growing our social media accounts. This role will strategically support the growth and strategy of Passion as we export what’s happening within our family to our tribe, Atlanta, and the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership over Passion City Church and Passion Conferences social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Create, schedule, and post all content (opportunity to work with our in-house design team, but some basic design/video skills are helpful)
- Create, manage, and optimize paid social advertising for Passion City Church and Passion Conferences (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Waze) by creating compelling campaigns including copy and graphic direction.
- Responsible for gathering and / or taking all imagery needed for posts
- Work with the Content Manager and design team to ensure content is consistent and appealing.
- Monitor and moderate Twitter, Instagram & Facebook accounts, including interaction with followers, answers to questions, DMs or Facebook messages within 12 hours after posting
- Consistently brainstorm, implement, and evaluate new ideas for fresh social media content
- Closely monitor marketing, social media, and technology trends and make recommendations based on new developments
- Proactively work with Passion City Church, Passion Conferences, Passion Publishing, Passion Resources, and sixstepsrecords teams to gather information and create plans for communication
- Monitor and report key social media metrics, statistics, and insights
Monday – Thursday 9a – 5p and all day Sunday.
Contractors as needed.
Passion Global Brand Curator
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has consistently managed at least one brand’s social media account, with a preference towards experience in managing multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Has a strong eye for design and photography
- Has at least basic-level photography and photo-, design layout skills.
- Has worked in a digital, communications or other marketing equivalent environment.
- Has strong copy-writing skills, written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, with particular regard to spelling and grammar.
- Has a degree in Marketing, Communications or a similar field.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church as their church home.