Executive Team Resident
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the Executive Team in supporting the Pastoral Leadership of our House. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, organization, and proactive support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Assist with meeting related needs – location, room set-up, meals, etc.
- Assist with Pastor’s correspondence;
- Read, respond and route as appropriate
- Draft letters and documents
- Assist with Pastor’s domestic and international travel arrangements and related itineraries.
- Provide support on varied projects – events, book launches, team meetings, film projects etc.
- Assist with hosting guest speakers for Passion City Church and Passion Conference events.
- Collaborate on social media, creative, and marketing projects as needed.
9a-5p Monday – Thursday, and all-day Sunday
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Executive Project Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of work experience preferred.
- Flexible, patient, and able to adapt to change.
- Exercises superior discretion, mature judgment and professionalism at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong proof-reading skills and high attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe.
- Strong familiarity with Social Media platforms.
- Has an automobile and is comfortable driving in Atlanta.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time and with excellence.