Passion Conferences Operations Resident
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion Conferences
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the Passion Conferences Operations Team with event related tasks by providing excellent analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Formation and PLE curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Complete any and Support the Operations team with various logistical and operational tasks related to multiple events
- Navigate spreadsheets for data entry and filing
- Provide “it was so good they couldn’t stop talking about it” customer service via email, chat and telephone.
- Assist with event registration processes, including ticket creation, on-sale dates, and on-site registration customer service.
- Assist in maintaining and completing projects, observing details and a high standard of excellence and accuracy.
- Plan and execute special projects as requested such as event prep days, etc
- Other duties as needed.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (unless otherwise specified)
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Passion Conferences Operations Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a Bachelors Degree in business/general studies or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Has strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Finds joy in serving others/the greater team by helping to take care of the behind-the-scenes roles.
- Has the ability to anticipate and organize needs and respond in a timely and effective way.
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Naturally tends to perform job duties with a sense of urgency.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.