To build Passion City Church, and other Passion companies, by providing excellent donor support, donation processing, and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop generosity through proactive communication and timely support to all donor inquiries
- Develop and lead the Accounting Door Holder Team
- Analyze giving for trends and actionable insights
- Process all giving for Atlanta locations’ and assist with other locations as necessary
- Process non-donation income for all entities
- Create all giving related reports
- Ensure data integrity of donor files in CONNECT
- Maintain support files and charitable foundation documentation for the audit
- Participate in annual audit review
- Lead tax statement preparation and distribution for all applicable entities
- Assist with planning and implementation of special giving initiatives
- Provide support for donation and non-donation income technology solutions
- Support all giving needs at Passion events throughout the year
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all-day Sunday. Additional days and times as necessary.
Direct to Finance Director, indirect to Executive Director of Operations
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years related work experience. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proficiency with financial software. Analytical mind with the ability to problem solve.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.