A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, organization, and proactive support as they contribute their gift of administrative at Passion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support for 1-2 Passion leadership team member(s)
- Serve as principal point of contact for leadership team member(s)
- Manage extremely active calendar(s)
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and outside engagements.
- Manage all meeting related needs – location, room set-up, meals, etc.
- Manage correspondence;
- Read, respond and route as appropriate
- Draft letters and documents
- Prepare expense reports
- Manage and execute domestic and international travel arrangements and related itineraries
- Provide support on varied projects – events, team meetings, etc.
- Liaison with guest speakers for Passion City Church and Passion events,
- Create itineraries, assist with speaker travel arrangements, hosting of speaker, their family, guests etc.
- Coordinate & collaborate with other team members regarding communication and systems development
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, with flexibility to support high capacity individual(s) beyond 9-5.
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- College degree preferred
- 5+ years experience supporting senior level executives or church staff
- Called to the ministry of administration and support of others
- Ability to anticipate needs and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Flexible, patient, and able to adapt to change
- Highly skilled in organization, able to multi-task, and adept in systems creation/management
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Exercises superior discretion, mature judgment and professionalism at all times
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong proof reading skills and high attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe
- Strong familiarity with Social Media platforms is a plus
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.