Design Team Resident
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the Design team in creating beautiful and compelling designs across our organization. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Organize and maintain design files and assets.
- Organize templates folder and ensure all template files are up-to-date.
- Create a library of all sixsteps, publishing, resources, and PCC products.
- Photograph all ssr, publishing, resources, and PCC products at same perspective.
- Version out current artwork to other elements/production designer.
- Delivers final content and files to appropriate teams and individuals.
- Coordinates details for photoshoots or design-specific events. - Helps coordinate Door Holder design team.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
- Must have Graphic Design knowledge or background
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically photoshop, illustrator, and InDesign)
- Proficient in Mac computers and file organization
- Ability to create or edit projects following specific instructions
- Great time management and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Able to work as support-staff for 30+ teams under high-pressure deadlines and tasks while maintaining a positive attitude and creating with excellence.