END IT Movement Resident
Passion Leadership Experience | END IT Movement
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the Campaign Director by overseeing all organizational and administrative needs related to day-to-day operations for running the END IT Movement. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Handle fulfillment of all END IT Movement online orders and mailer packages using existing systems and Passion Resources process
- Track sales and manage inventory of all products, making note of when things are running low and need to be reordered
- Train other Door Holders as needed to help with fulfillment during high volume times
- Oversee scheduling and logistics for all END IT Pop-up shops
- Schedule Door Holders / other volunteers to man the store(s)
- Assist with @enditmovement social media channels
- Respond to DMs
- Check mentions, tags, reposts and engage with followers, including influencers
- Spend time on all Coalition Partner social media accounts and researching current news around this topic
- Provide content ideas / suggestions for our channels, in addition to helping create new content as needed
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Potential to shift to Sunday – Thursday during key time periods when our Pop-up Shop is open on Sundays
None officially, but will help oversee Door Holders / Volunteers, as needed.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
END IT Movement, Campaign Director
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Has a heart for fighting for freedom + justice, and is educated on some of the core basics of modern-day slavery and who our Coalition Partners are.
- Has a flexible, can-do attitude and enjoys a highly variable work week.
- Ability to independently find answers and information; not highly dependent on step-by-step guidance.
- Ability to feel personal ownership over a given project or assignment.
- Loves details, organization, spreadsheets + working with excellence
- Is able to process minute details quickly and well.
- Is highly flexible and adaptable to last-minute changes in direction or project details.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion City Church and END IT Movement.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time with excellence