The Content Coordinator works alongside the film team to create films that carry the message of awakening hearts and minds to see and savor Jesus. They work closely with the team to conceptualize potential Jesus Stories, meeting and interviewing potential stories, constructing the overall story, and working alongside Filmmakers in editing. The right person for this position is delighted by the idea of innovating on foundational storytelling formats, and has demonstrated a knack for taking unexpected approaches to Gospel centered stories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• You will research and propose inspiring story segments, write segments, and help produce story segments.
• You will stay up to date with stories that are happening in our House.
• You will work closely with other teams in our House, collaborating and supporting them with script writing on video projects.
• You will collaborate with Film Producer & Filmmaker to produce beautiful films.
• You will work alongside Filmmakers in script editing.
• You will understand the context in which finished work will be used to create more effective final products.
• During filming, duties include: managing interviewees and conducting interview
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday
Schedule varies based on needs of productions throughout the week
Manages and leads Door Holders on a regular basis.
Film Team Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
• Minimum of 2+ years experience in film/video making (content writing, story gathering.)"
"• Significant experience creating film stories as part of a fast-moving, collaborative team under deadline pressure.
• A portfolio that demonstrates an ear for great stories and inventive approaches to visual storytelling.
• Good understanding of filmmaking process.
• Experience scripting and editing compelling, curiosity-driven stories or segments.
• A track record of developing diverse stories.
• Great time management skills & ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work well independently and with a team, depending on the project.
• Proactive and excellent ability to problem solve.
• Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
• Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
• Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
• Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative and can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
• High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
• Perform job duties with a sense of urgency and excellence.
• Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church"